Android or iPhone is a question. But now, it seems more and more Android phone user switch to iPhone, maybe because the super App, or the adorable interface. Without change, you can’t get that feeling that how hard it would be to transfer all phone data from Android to new iPhone 6 and iphone 6 plus. But it you are one of them, it must be good news for you : the best phone transfer tool, which is capable to switch data including contacts from Android to iPhone easily and quickly. Yes, it is iStonsoft Android Assistant.
Free download the World’s best phone transfer tool –iStonsoft Android Assistant .And follow the steps, you will find out how easy it is to transfer data from Android to iPhone 6 and iphone 6 plus, or sync contacts from Android to iPhone 6 and iphone 6 plus .
To transfer contacts from android to iPhone 6 and iphone 6 plus
- Connect your old Phone to iTunes on your PC/Mac and sync – In the Info menu, ensure your contacts are set to sync
- In the iTunes device list: Right click on your iPhone and select ‘Backup’ from the context menu allow the backup to complete.
- Connect your new iPhone to iTunes (on the same computer you used to back up your current iPhone)
- iTunes will ask you if you want to ‘Restore from a backup’ or set up your new iPhone as a new phone.
- Select ‘Restore from a backup’- Choose the most recent backup of your current iPhone (if prompted)
- Sync your new iPhone to receive the backup information and your contacts.
See more information:
How to transfer android data to iphone 6