Christmas Day is coming soon. In every Christmas day, people like to select some exquisite Christmas card to their family or friends. However, you may tire of shopping for the same old Christmas cards year after year, right? Then why don’t you try to make a personalized Christmas card by yourself? Cool idea, right?
In this article, we could like to show all users with two different methods to create digital Christmas card step by step. If you’re interested in this topic, then just keep reading this page and compare these two methods and decide which one is better according to your own needs.
There are some common preparation works you have to check before you start creating Christmas card:
– Photos or pictures you want to add into the card should be prepared.
– Select some songs which have special meaning for you and the people you want to send him/her the card. Or just find a proper Christmas songs from here as you like.
Method 1. Create Digital Christmas Card with Photo Collage Maker
Photo Collage Maker is an easy-to-use and professional tool, which can turn ordinary photos and pictures into stunning keepsakes to share with family and friends. It provides users with numerous templates and effects, so that you can make your cards become more attractive. For Mac users, please try this Photo Collage Mac.
The followings are the detailed steps for making a Christmas card with this Photo Collage Maker software.
– Open Collage menu and find a Christmas template, then click “Load” to continue.
– Double click “Drop Photo Here” to import photos into the program.
– Arrange the layer and save as a picture. Then your Christmas card has done!
Method 2. Make Personalized Christmas Card with Microsoft PowerPoint
It is no doubt that Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful tool in the daily life and work. Today, we will tell you that MS PPT is also a good tool to create a Christmas card or slideshow. You only need to find a Christmas PowerPoint templates in this PPT center, then load and customize photos as you like. Here, you can select some Christmas songs as background music if you want to send a sound card to surprise your friends.
When you have customized your PPT files, you can use PPT2Video Pro software to save PPT as image formats or video formats as you like.