Instapaper, the popular iOS app finally landing on the Android devices. This critically acclaimed app can preserve your web pages and let you read them later on your Android-based mobile phones or tablets anytime and anywhere. Instapaper also can help you to capture the text of the article so as to create plain text to ease your e-reading. There are many more excellent functions of this app and we will introduce in detail below. The author of Instapaper – Marco Armet said Android tablets market can not be ignored since the hot-selling of Kindle Fire and Nook. That is why he has the intent to release the Instapaper for Android. He authorizes the exploitation of this app to the team of Mobelux. Now Instapaper for Android don’t support all of the iOS app features, but Mobelux team indicates that they will speed up to add more additional functions.
Key feature of Instapaper including:
- Find and save your favorite web pages and allow you to read them later at home or on the go on your Android-based devices, even without an internet access.
- Capture the plain text of an article, adjust fonts and the text size to make your e-reading life easier.
- This app also supports the Dark Mode which can make your night-reading comfortable and protect your eyes.
- Instapaper realized multi-platform synchronous that means your position in each article can be synced between multiple Android devices.
- You can use article folders to organize your articles.
- Locate the rotation of screen
- Allow users to download 500 articles at the same time.
- Native Android sharing via web browser.
Download Instapaper for Kindle Fire and other Android-based Devices
So far, Amazon.com, Google Play and Barnes&Noble offer convenient platforms for the purchasing and downloading of Istapaper application with a price $2.99. You can download this award-winning official Instapaper for Kindle Fire, Nook and other Android powered tablets and phones via the following links: