When 2012 summer holidays are going to an end, it’s time for all students and teachers back to school. This summer vacation is destined to be unusual because of the London Olympic Games 2012. For lots of students, this sport game has played an important role in your vocation, right? In addition, most teacher will ask their students to make a video or powerpoint slideshow to share their excellent summer vacation with classmates at the first day when you’re backing to school. So do you know how to make a personalized photo slideshow for back to school? If you don’t know, then just read this article carefully. We will show you two different ways for you to create back to school photo slideshow easily and quickly.
Method 1. Create Back to School Photo Slideshow with Microsoft PowerPoint
Obviously, Microsoft PowerPoint files are the most widely used file format which is used to make a public presentation. So we can use it to make an excellent photo PowerPoint slideshow for backing to school. Using PowerPoint, you have to pay more attention to some tips as followings:
1. Choose A Proper PowerPoint Template and Photos. The first thing you have to do is to select a proper template for your PowerPoint slideshow according to your own needs and choose some photos which you want to share with your classmates with high quality. There are lots of free PowerPoint templates on the Internet, you can search and download it for your PPT presentation as you like. Or you also can go to iStonsoft PowerPoint Center to download one for free.
2. Add Photos, Music into Your PowerPoint Slideshow. After loading photos into your MS PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010, you can find some music, songs as its background music to attract people’s eyes quickly. Here, we have collected and picked up several best songs for backing to school for your reference.
– Be True To Your School by The Beach Boys
– Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
– Summer Gone by Feeder
– We’re Going To Be Friends by The White Stripes
– Not Afraid by Eminem
Of course, if your slideshow is about London 2012 Olympic Games, you can choose the related templates and songs for your back to school photo slideshow.
3. Edit PowerPoint and Convert PPT to Video. According to your own requirements, you can add different effects to the PPT slideshow. After doing that, you can play and share your summer vacation in any place with Microsoft PowerPoint installed. If you’re not sure the MS PowerPoint version is the same version between your school computer and you, you can convert PowerPoint to video, so that you can play it on any computer without any hesitation.
Tips: Here you also can export PowerPoint to DVD, then you can play PowerPoint presentation with a DVD Player.
Method 2. Make Photo Slideshow for Back to School with Professional Slideshow Maker
If you feel it is troublesome to create back to school photo slideshow with the first method, then we could like to recommend a professional Slideshow Maker software for your reference. This program will provide users with unlimited templates and editing functions. Doesn’t need any professional skills, you can create a personalized photo slideshow by following its simple instructions. Here, we are not listing its user-guide one by one, you can click here to get more information about this product: http://www.istonsoft.com/dvd-slideshow-builder.html