How to Copy Movies from iPod to PC?
Have a lot of wonderful movies on your iPad and now you would like to back them up on your own computer? If the answer is Yes, then you are right here.
This guide will show you how to copy movies from iPod to computer with iStonsoft iPod to Computer Transfer, which is an amazing program for you to transfer or copy movies between iPad/iPod touch/iPhone and PC.
To copy iPod movies to computer, you'll need:
* A Windows computer that installed the latest iTunes
* An iPod with USB cable
* Download and install iStonsoft iPod to Computer Transfer on your computer
1. For Mac users, here is the iPod to Mac Transfer for copying movies from iPod to Mac.
2. If you wanna transfer movies to your iPod, this iPod Video Converter can help you convert all video files to iPod format.
Steps on How to Copy Movies from iPod to Computer
Step 1: Make sure your iTunes has already installed on your computer, then connect your iPod to your computer via cable.
Step 2: On the left control panel, click on Movies item. Choose the movie files you wanna copy to computer.
Tip: If you wanna copy songs from iPod to computer, just choose the music files from the Music item.
Step 3: Check the movies you selected without mistake, click button on the top to start copy movies to computer. Done!
Why recommend iPod to computer Transfer to you?
* Copy movies, music, photos, books, oice memos, playlist, etc. from iPod to computer in few clicks within seconds.
* Support all iPod, iPhone and iPad.
* Easy to install onto your computer and simple to manipulate.
* All information about iPod model, capacity, version and serial number are shown automatically after connected to PC.
* You can manage your iPod as a hard drive by the use of this program.
What's the Next?
Free download to transfer or copy movies from iPod to computer for backup or enjoyment.