How to Transfer MP3 to iPod Free?
MP3 is the format for audio files most commonly used with the iPod, iPad or iPhone. If you have a lot of MP3 files on your local PC and now you wanna transfer them to your iPod for enjoyment, then here is the right article you.
To transfer MP3 to iPod, you need no iPod MP3 Transfer but iTunes. Here this tutorial shows you how to transfer MP3 files to iPod with iTunes step by step. After you transfer the MP3s to an iPod, it is possible to listen to these files wherever you are, as well as create playlists and other options.
Here we'd like to list you the audio formats that compatible with iPod:
* AAC (M4A, M4B, and M4P up to 320 Kbps)
* MP3 (up to 320 Kbps)
* MP3 Variable Bit Rate (VBR)
* AA (Audible spoken word, formats 2, 3, and 4)
1. If you wanna transfer other audio files to your iPod, you need this iPod Video Converter, which converts both video and audio to iPod compatible formats.
2. If you wanna transfer mp3 from iPod to computer, you can check this guide on how to transfer music from iPod to computer.
Steps of How to Transfer MP3 to iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod shuffle
Step 1. Run iTunes and click the "File" menu and select "Add File to Library". Find the MP3s you'd like to add to your iPod and double click on them, which will add them into the iTunes library.
Step 2. Connect the USB cable to a USB port on the computer and the iPod.
Step 3. Click your iPod's name under the "Devices" list on the left side of the iTunes program. Click the "Sync" button in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then the MP3 files will be transferred to your iPod, Done!
Tags: how to transfer mp3 music from computer to ipod, transfer mp3 from pc to ipod, transferring mp3 from computer to ipod free, ipod mp3 transfer free
You may also be interested in: