How to Convert Video to Kindle Fire Free?
This tutorial is mainly talking about how to convert videos to Kindle Fire free with two Kindle Fire Video Converters, one is iStonsoft Video to Kindle Fire Converter freeware, the other is Kindle Fire Video Converter shareware.
Part 1: Convert Video to Kindle Fire with Freeware
iStonsoft Free Video Converter is the totally free Video to Kindle Fire Converter sofware for converting AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, etc. to Kindle Fire format with fast conversion speed. Only three steps are needed. Lets see how to makes it.
1) Free download and install the Kindle Fire Video Converter on your PC, launch it.
2) Drag your video files into it and then choose MP4 from the "Profile" drop-down list.
3) Begin to convert video to Kindle Fire free by clicking "Start".
We like: Totally free; convert almost any video to Kindle Fire for free
We don't like: Doesn't support video editing; Doesn't support converting DVD to Kindle Fire
So if you wanna edit the video files for making your own movie before conversion, or you need to convert DVD to Kindle Fire for enjoyment, this free Kindle Fire Video Converter software can not meet your requirements. Here we recommend you the following solution.
Part 2: Convert Video to Kindle Fire with Shareware (Recommendation)
Video Converter Ultimate is the best DVD and video solution for ripping DVD and converting any video files to Kindle Fire. With it, you can
* Convert any video/audio in WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, 3GP, etc.
to Kindle Fire;
* Rip DVD to Kindle Fire;
* Download videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Myspace, etc. to Kindle Fire;
* Transfer any DVD and video files to Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, HTC, etc.
Now you can check the steps of how to convert video to Kindle Fire with this Kindle Fire Video Converter shareware.
1) Free download, install, run the Kindle Fire Video Converter, then click "Add video" to import your video files.
2) Choose output format for Kindle Fire. Kindle Tablet format specs: Non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, OGG, WAV, MP4, VP8. Set mp4 for Kindle fire Tablet. After that, you can click the Edit video button the edit the video files before conversion if needed.
3) Click "Start" to start converting videos to Kindle Fire.
4) Transfer the output .mp4 file to Kindle Fire tablet via USB cable. Done!
We like: Rip DVD and convert any video, even online video to Kindle Fire; Supports video editing before conversion.
We don't like: Only free download, needs pay for the full version.
Now you can convert videos to Kindle Fire and watch videos on Kindle Fire through one of the methods above. That's great! The question now is which Kindle Fire Video Converter you want to use for converting videos to Kindle Fire.
Both of them have advantages and disadvatages. If you only need to convert videos to Kindle Fire free without considering video editing, video quality, etc. you can choose the Kindle Fire Video Converter freeware; If you need to convert not only video to Kindle Fire, but also DVD to Kindle Fire online video to Kindle Fire, then you can choose the Kindle Fire Video Converter shareware. Following is the download link: