Deleted File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, and Other Files in Windows 8 Easily?
We always delete files from computer, mobile phones, USB flash drive, etc. by accident, and sometimes this action will lead to a large amount of loss or serious results in our life and work. So recovering deleted files seems to be so important in specific situations. Deleted File Recovery is such a powerful program which aims to help all users to find back deleted, lost or formatted files on Windows system easily and quickly.
With this Deleted Data Recovery, you can:
- Get back all your lost files including photos, videos, music files, SMS, audiobooks, Office documents, etc. from various hard disks as you like.
- Two recovery modes are specially designed for beginners and experts respectively.
- Fully compatible with all Windows operating system, including Windows 8, Windows 7/Vista/XP.
- Read-only, risk-free, and cost-effective Windows Deleted and Formatted File Recovery.
Tips: Here, we also have the best Mac Deleted Recovery software for your reference - Data Recovery for Mac.
Now, let's us turn to see the detailed steps of performing this powerful tools.
User-Guide: How to Perform This Powerful Deleted File Recovery Software?
Just like we mentioned above, this tool has two different recovery mode: The Wizard Mode is specially designed for a beginner and the Standard Mode is more suitable for an experienced one. Here, we will take the Standard recovery mode as an example.
First of all, just download the right version on your computer, then launch it and follow the below steps to find back deleted files.
After launching the program, you'll see its intuitive interface on your computer. Here, just enter the Standard mode and choose "Lost File Recovery".
Select the disk or a specific folder where you lost your files, and click on “Start” to scan all files on your hard disk. Then preview files to find your target data. Here, you can check the previous path of those files by switching "File type" to "Path".
After marking all your lost files, you can hit the "Recover" image icon to save them on your computer with one click.