How to Make Birthday Slideshow with Music?
Birthdays are a special day as we can get wishes from family, friends, lovers. Maybe you have lots of moving and happiness in this birthday, why don't you create a birthday video slideshow to cherish this special moment forever by yourself? Or you're frustrated by selecting a proper birthday gift for your friends, why don't you make birthday slideshow with him/her favorite music to show that you truly care him/her and do not settle for an off-the-shelf product.? Cool, right?
Making a personalized birthday slideshow is an ideal way to share and show your happiness to your family, friends, and you also can upload the slideshow to YouTube, Myspace, etc. for better sharing. If you want to create slideshow for birthday, just keep reading this article. Actually, it is not difficult to make a professional birthday video slideshow if you have the right birthday photos, music, quotes and a professional DVD Slideshow Builder software. (For Mac user, please try Slideshow for Mac).
Tutorial: Simple Way to Make, Create Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
1. Import Birthday Photos and Videos. After launching this program, you can import your prepared birthday photos and video clips into the software through the Add Files button in the Organize tab.
- You can import all your photos into the program at one time. After loading files, maybe you want to change the photo order, right? Here you only need to simply drag and drop the photo to the location you want.
- Double-clicking photo/video thumbnails on Storyboard, you can edit the imported photos or videos as you like.
- If you want to make your birthday slideshow easily attract audience eyes, we highly recommend you to add a birthday song to your video slideshow in the Personalized tab.
2. Change Transition or Motion Effect. After loading files, random transition effects would be applied automatically. If you like, you can change it according to your own needs. You can choose Ken-Burns (Pan/Zoom) effects to bring all your images to life, so that your birthday slideshow just like a real movie.
3. Apply Template. Go to Create tab and then you'll find lots of DVD menu templates on the right for your reference. Here, you can go to Occasion -> birthday in the Category list to select a proper birthday template for your slideshow.
4. Choose Output Format and Finish the Whole Settings. Now, it is time to choose the output format according to your own needs. You may save it on DVD disc and send it to your friends directly as you like. Then, all things have been done!
Now, you must have a clear mind of how to make birthday slideshow, right? If you want to cherish your memories forever or you want to surprise somebody, why don't you get this practical software and begin to make wedding slideshow, YouTube slideshow, etc. for your friends or yourself from now on!
1. 100 Years - Five For Fighting
2. Aint No Mountain High Enough - Aretha Franklin
3. 7th Birthday - The Lowest of the Low
4. Happy Birthday To You - Frank Sinatra
5. Forever Young - Rod Stewart
6. Moments Like This - Allison Krauss
7. The Best is Yet to Come - Frank Sinatra
8. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
9. Wild One - Faith Hill
10. Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Maybe you're also interested in: