MKV Video Converter for Samsung Galaxy for Windows/Mac?
Galaxy S is an Android smartphone product line of Samsung. Since it has been released, Samsung Galaxy S smartphone has gained an increasing market share due to slim and elegant design and excellent performance. Packed with dual core application processor, it offers lightening speeds for fast browsing, quick multi-tasking, a smooth UI, snappy streaming and efficient gaming. With a display so expansive, watching movies become epic adventures no matter where you are.
For enjoying movies with Samsung, many people have come across the compatibility issue. It spoils the experience of watching movies. Take it easy. This article comes to help you. We will introduce you a great MKV Video Converter for Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2, and etc. Video Converter Ultimate / Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is what we introduce here. This software is able to convert videos in MKV format or other formats to the most suitable format of Galaxy. Let's have a galance at the main features of this software.
Destinctive Features of MKV Converter for Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2 Mac/Windows
* Convert MKV to friendly format of Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2 and etc.
* Support ripping videos of other formats to Samsung Galaxy for playback.
* Work perfectly in transfer any movies to all modes of Samsung as well as other devices such as Samsung Galaxy note/tab, Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod, HTC hero/One/Asia, Motorola Droid/Xoom, Dell Streak, Xbox, Wii, and etc.
* Make it possible to enjoy any movies smoothly with no Internet connection.
* Download videos from 100+ online video-sharing websites.
* Rip DVD to video/burn video to DVD files.
* Enhance and personlize movies by excellent editing tool.
Guide: How to Convert MKV Video to Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2 on Windows/Mac?
OK, let's see how it works for us to make MKV files playable on Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2 and etc. With the same tutorial, you can convert other videos to your device as well.
Step 1. Load MKV Files
Run this software and choose the "Convert" mode. It is very important because only this mode is ready for us to convert DVD/video/audio files. Then you may add MKv files to this converter. Just click the "Add Files" to find and import the target MKV files to this converter. All added media files will be displayed in details: file size, duration, resolution, format, etc.
Step 2. Output Settings
To set output format, you may click "Output Format". In the drop-down list you will see several options like favorite, format and device. Just go to "Device" to set Samsung Galaxy as output device. If you know your device well, you may choose video format as output format in "Format" option.
Step 3. Conversion
The last step is to click the "Convert" button to let this converter do rest thing for you.