How to make read-only PDF tables editable so that you can calculate and re-organize the data? Converting PDF to well-formatted Microsoft Excel Worksheet with PDF to Excel Converter is an ideal way.
"Sometimes, i want to do some calculations with the data of some PDF files, this software just meets my needs. It allows me to edit and use the PDF data results in some other forms. Thanks!"
- Reviewed by Zelda
"It is so convenient! I can freely choose which PDF pages i want to convert, and it supports batch conversion which saves me lots of time! Customers' data files in PDF format are no longer problems. Thanks!" - Letitia
"I am responsible for the data analysis of my company. And it is really troublesome to get the data from PDF, perhaps the owners just do this to protect their files! This software saves me from the dilemma. Thanks a lot!" - Phoebe
PDF to Excel Converter is regarded as a practical conversion tool to help those who need to convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel (.xlsx). With the accurate PDF to Excel conservation, there's no need to retype or reformat the converted spreadsheets, and you can fix the mistakes, perform calculations, re-organize the sheets and alter information in the output Excel spreadsheets. Editing PDF tables gets so easy after converting PDF to Excel!
* PDF to Excel Converter is a must for users who need to convert PDF tables to editable Excel worksheets so that you can take out all the original text, numbers and sets to Excel spreadsheets and then you can edit, calculate and re-organize the included data in Microsoft Excel worksheet.
* There are two output choices for your reference: one is converting PDF to Excel with data formatting and the other is not. Just choose the one according to your own needs.
* Convert PDF files in only 3 simple steps, and support drag-and-drop operation to ease your conversion task.
PDF to Excel Converter provides you with 3 different conversion modes:
* Batch conversion mode: You can convert up to 200 PDF tables to Excel format simultaneously to save your time.
* Partial conversion mode: Convert selected pages or page ranges from a PDF file to an Excel spreadsheet. Each page is a separate worksheet in the Excel spreadsheet.
* Right-click conversion mode: The shortcut conversion mode is specially designed to make your conversion convenient.
* The program does an admirable job of retaining the original layout and graphics. It will perfectly preserve the original PDF text, columns, tables, and charts in the output Excel spreadsheets.
* All Adobe PDF 1.0—1.7 formats can be recognized by this converter and it support to export common and standard Excel worksheets that can be opened and edited in Microsoft Office Excel 2003, Excel 2007 or Excel 2010.
* Support encrypted PDF files conversion. If you want to improve your safe level of the output files, you can click "Edit > Preference" to add the output
* PDF to Excel Converter is totally standalone. It can finish the conversion independently without any third-party software like Adobe Reader or Acrobat installed.
* This tool is 100% clean, so that you can get and install it on your computer without any doubt.